- Unified national service hotline
- Working principle of pulse bag filter
- Working principle of bag filter
- Working principle of electrostatic precipitator
- Working principle of boiler bag filter
- Cyclone dust collector works
- Working principle of wet dust collector
- Multi-pipe dust collector working principle
- Filter cartridge dust collector working principle
- Working principle of flat bag dust collector
The working principle of the pulse bag dust collector is that the dust-containing gas enters the ash hopper under the attraction of the induced draft fan, and is evenly distributed to each filter bag after passing the deflector. The dust is trapped on the outer surface of the filter bag, and the gas passes through the filter bag and passes out of the clean room. pulse...see more
The bag type dust collector is a dry type dust filtering device. It is suitable for trapping fine, dry, non-fibrous dust. The filter bag is made of woven filter cloth or non-woven felt, and the dust-containing gas is filtered by the filtering effect of the fiber fabric. When the dust-containing gas enters the bag ...see more
The electrostatic precipitator works by using a high-voltage electric field to ionize the flue gas, and the dust charge in the air stream is separated from the air stream under the action of the electric field. The negative electrode is made of metal wires with different cross-sectional shapes, called a discharge electrode. The positive electrode consists of metal plates of different geometries ...see more
The working principle of the boiler bag filter: The dust-containing gas enters the ash hopper or the open flange port into the filter bag room through the air inlet, and the dust-containing gas passes through the filter bag to be filtered into the clean room, and then passes through the clean room exhaust port. The fan is exhausted. Dust accumulates on the exterior of the filter bag ...see more
The multi-tube cyclone dust collector is based on the principle of centrifugation.The dust-containing airflow enters the tangential inlet of the cast iron cyclone arranged in equal height from the entrance of the dust collector. The door is exhausted, and the purified airflow passes through the core tube collection box ...see more
The dry type dust collector is a dust collector which discharges the ash removed from the flue gas in a dry state. Dry type dust removal device, such as a warehouse bag filter, is a bag type filter element made of fiber braid to capture solid particles in dust-containing gas. Its function ...see more
The working principle of the multi-tube dust collector: When the airflow rotates inside the dust collector housing, the rotation of the purified gas is enhanced by the secondary airflow to improve the dust removal effect. There are two ways to achieve this rotation while discharging dust into the ash hopper. The first method is by moving along ...see more
The working principle of the cartridge dust collector: After the dust-containing gas enters the dust hopper of the dust collector, due to the sudden expansion of the air flow section and the role of the air distribution plate, some coarse particles in the air flow settle in the ash hopper under the action of dynamic and inertial forces; fine particle size and small density Dust particles enter the filter ...see more
The working principle of the flat bag dust collector is that the dusty flue gas passes through the filtering material, and the dust particles are filtered. The filtering material mainly captures coarse particles by inertial collision, and the fine particles mainly by diffusion and screening. The dust layer of the filter material also has a certain filter ...see more
- Bag dust collector model
- Pulse dust collector model
- Stand-alone dust collector model
- Cyclone dust collector model
- Model of electrostatic precipitator
- Model of wet dust collector
- Dust bag
- Dust removal skeleton
- Solenoid pulse valve model
- Star Discharger Model
- Pulse controller model
All you need is a phone call and we will provide the most suitable products, allowing you to spend the least money to achieve the best results
- Unified national service hotline
Hebei Tianning Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. is located in the West Development Zone of Botou City, Hebei Province, and is located in the center of Beijing, Tianjin, Jinan and Shijiazhuang. In addition, the Beijing-Shanghai Expressway, Beijing-Shanghai Railway, National Highway 106 and 104 pass through this city, and the transportation is very convenient. Specializing in the design, production and service of dust removal equipment and dust removal accessories. Adopting the quality policy of relying on technology, continuous innovation and close processing, pursuing the business philosophy of customer satisfaction and Huisheng's goals, we provide customers with better products and more perfect ...see more
- Pulse bag filter dust removal problem
- The filter bag in the pulse bag filter is one of the important parts. If you find that the filter bag has been cleaned, we must first check it yourself. Too many cleaning times lead to simplicity ...
- How to determine the model of bag filter
- For this problem, we must first analyze the bag filter to which environment you want to apply it. If the environment is selected, determine the filter wind speed of the filter bag used. If the filtering wind speed is 1.2m / min, if the processing air volume is selected ...
- What is the air cloth of bag filter
- In fact, this problem is divided into three stages of use. 1. Flue gas blowback bag dust collector 2. Mechanical jitter (vibration) bag dust collector 3. Pulse ash bag dust collector. The above three needs are site...
- Daily temperature range of bag filter
- Xiaobian can roughly mention that the bag filter is divided into two dividing lines below 130 degrees and above 130 degrees. Why do you say that! First of all, we can say that the bag dust collector can be called the heart of the dust collector ...
- Solve the problem of working efficiency and excessive emission of bag dust collector
- (1) The newly installed clean filter bag has large pores, and the dust passing rate is high at the beginning of use. It has not yet reached the optimal filtration state, and the dust emission is large. With the progress of filtration, dust accumulates on the outer surface of the filter bag to form dust ...
- How to take out the bag
- The dust bag is the key part of the operation of the bag dust collector, and it can be called the heart of the bag dust collector. So how to get the bag of the dust bag? If you can install the program, just turn it over. ...
Bag filter has the highest share in the dust collector? Pulse bag filter is a new type of high-efficiency pulse bag ...
- Why is a bag filter better than a filter filter? [2018-09-11]
- Is there any good way to extend the bag in the bag filter [2018-08-15]
- Some points we need to pay attention to for bag dust collectors [2018-07-31]
- How does a boiler bag filter work? [2018-07-31]
- The bag hopper dust hopper cannot be removed from the ashes. What is the reason [2018-07-30]
If the pulse bag filter has a smoke failure, how to deal with it? The pulse bag filter always has a very high ...
- What causes water vapor to block the bag filter? [2018-09-04]
- How long does the bag filter of the bag filter work under high temperature? [2018-08-29]
- What is the pulse filtering speed of a bag filter? [2018-08-28]
- What is the filtering wind speed in the working principle of the bag filter? [2018-08-28]
- We installed a bag filter but what is the dust removal efficiency? [2018-08-21]